We'll talk about different remedies for circulation, as well as some tips to prevent it.
The best home remedies for circulation
- Cayenne Pepper: One of the most widely used natural circulation remedies is the use of cayenne pepper. Fill a glass of water and add a little of this well ground pepper. Take a cup a day.
- Red Pepper: Another type of pepper good for circulation is the red. By night, fill a basin with hot water and add two tablespoons of red pepper. Keep your feet soak for 20 minutes.
- Horse chestnut, thyme and nettle combined: Boil four liters of water and add 15 Gr. of leaves of horse chestnut, 2 tablespoons of thyme, nettle and boil for 30 minutes. Then strain the liquid and add it to the bath water. Give you a bath for 20 minutes.
- Ginger: A bowl with hot water and add a cup of ground ginger. Stir well and bathing the feet in this preparation.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Take an infusion of ginkgo biloba daily is a good remedy for circulation, as it increases the production of red blood cells, which helps him movement of blood through the veins.
- Mint: Boil in two liters of water about 40 Gr. Mint for 15 minutes. Then strain and add this infusion to a basin filled with warm water. Take a dip at the foot to activate circulation.
- Combination of Rosemary and Rue: Boil a spoonful of each ingredient in ½ liter of water for ten minutes. Strain and baths for feet with this preparation.
- Romero, elderberry, horsetail, burdock and Comfrey combined: Boil three liters of water 15 Gr. each ingredient by half an hour. Then strain and add to the bath water. Take a bath for 15 minutes to make this remedy to treat circulation problems its effect.
- Combined of Yarrow, thyme and Sage: Boil a spoonful of each ingredient in two liters of water for ten minutes. Strain and take this prepared twice a day.
- Onion: Boil 10 liters of water and 1 kg. Well cut onion. Then strain the broth and add it to the bath water. Take a bath for ten minutes.
Natural tips for circulationApart from these remedies, we also advise you:
- To consume foods that is high in potassium.
- Drink a glass of red wine a day has been shown to help regulate the circulation. In fact, since ancient times, it is typical to take a glass of wine with food to improve the blood circulation.
- Don't abuse coffee, caffeine is bad for circulation.
- Reduce the consumption of foods rich in saturated, mostly from animal fats.
- Try not to abuse so much salt.
- Walk at least once a day for half an hour or try some other kind of exercise that keeps it moving.
- Do not use very tight clothes, because that prevents proper blood flow.